Date & Time: Monday 10.00am — 12.00pm
Venue: Crownway Community Centre
Note: Class is currently full so please call Craig at the centre to book a place when available.
Every Monday morning we offer informal computer sessions – delivered in a group setting – with an experienced tutor and assistant on hand to help improve your typing and computer skills.
Whether you need to start from the very beginning, or continue your learning, structured support and guidance is available to help you learn how to:
- Understand the basics of computers
- Browse the Internet and send emails
- Complete office related tasks, word processing, designing flyers and newsletters
- Technical queries involving digital cameras, scanning, printing, uploading and downloading information
- Fun and games to keep you entertained
Every Monday 10am – 12pm (£1 per session). You may wish to bring your own laptop computer with you, but if not we are happy to provide one for you.
Along the way, we’ll also get you enrolled on an online course delivered by UKonlinecentres called Go On! Go ON is a simple way to get started with the internet. Get going with the Online basics of using a keyboard and mouse, email and internet safety and carry on to try online shopping, job hunting and even digital photography. For more information, please click here.