Crownway Community Centre is fully committed to the concept and practice of equality of opportunity. The Centre will take positive steps to eliminate discrimination of any kind, reduce any effects of past discrimination and promote equality in:
- Admission to membership and the experience gain thereby
- Selection of office holders and their development.
The Centre makes every effort to ensure no member of the Centre or visitor receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of:
- Social background
- Marital status
- Ethnic or national Origin
No member should be disadvantaged by unjustifiable conditions or requirements. The Centre will examine any aspect of policy or service where reasonable evidence is presented that discrimination might exist. Commitment to this Policy is indicated whereby action will be taken against any person displaying unlawful or unacceptable behaviour.
All members have the responsibility to implement, support and maintain this Policy. Similarly all people associated with the Centre are expected to treat each other with respect.
The monitoring of progress against the Policy is the responsibility of the Centre’s Management Committee.
- Small Meeting RoomDesigned for meetings and functions for up to 10-15 people.
- Large Meeting RoomSeats 30+ and is ideal for large formal meetings, workshops, etc.
- The HallCapacity for 120 - a bright, airy welcoming room.
- Crownway CaféA warm and welcoming café, supplying first-class buffets and meals at affordable prices.